EveryCord is an excellent screen recording app. Being a product of the iRec team EveryCord meets all the expectations of the users as it provides tons of features and much more. EveryCord is available to download on Android, iOS and MacOS. It is very easy to download EveryCord and its free. It has two basic options when you download and run EveryCord app, you can either record your screen or you can directly broadcast from your app to several channels. EveryCord lets you record or stream videos in 480p, 720p and 1080p. You can choose the fps as it offers 30 and 60fps recording. This app is getting very famous in the live game streaming community.
You can download EveryCord from TweakBox which is a third party app and allows the user to download all the apps and games for free. There is no need to jailbreak your device in order to get TweakBox. It has a very friendly UI which makes finding your favourite apps, games, softwares faster with minimal effort. TweakBox provides all kinds of tweaked apps such as Instagram++, Spotify++, PokeGO++ and many more. Tweakbox doesn’t take up much space on your device. This is by far the best alternative for Cydia. The apple device needs to be running on iOS 9, iOS 10 or iOS 11 firmware to download TweakBox.
Install EveryCord from TweakBox
- First you need to Download TweakBox app installer.
- Go to Safari Browser and simply download the TweakBox app.
- Open Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> tap on “ Trust TweakBox”
- Now Launch TweakBox and type ‘EveryCord’ in the Search Bar.
- Download the EveryCord screen recorder.
- Once again go to Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> and tap “ Trust EveryCord”
- Now go back to your Home Screen and Launch EveryCord.