RetroArch is hands down one of the best emulators available to download and play all your classic games. It provides advanced features like a sick graphical interface in which you can browse through you game collection which is already sorted out for you, RetroArch has cross platform support which makes it possible to run it on Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android on tablets and phones and it even runs on game consoles like PS2, PSP, PS Vita, Wii, Wii U and many more. It is capable of next frame responsive time, this means that there is no perceivable difference in time of input latency from real hardware. RetroArch has joypad auto configuration, so joypads are automatically configured, when plugged in which is ideal for multiplayer games even if a friend brings their own joypad and you can manually assign special actions to button combos. It has several other features like shaders, netplay, rewinding and more.
RetroArch is available to download on TweakBox which is a third party app store. TweakBox is free to download and provides some of the best apps and games available completely free. There is no need to jailbreak your iOS device to download TweakBox and it offers almost all features of Cydia too. New apps and games are constantly added to TweakBox library and with its built-in core updater, you can download new apps and games directly as soon as they become available. You can download TweakBox on iOS 9 and above.
Download RetroArch via TweakBox
- Launch Safari Browser and Download TweakBox on your iOS device (iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch).
- Wait for the download to complete
- You need to go to Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> and tap “Trust TweakBox”.
- Run TweakBox and search for RetroArch.
- Download RetroArch and allow ‘Trust RetroArch’ in Settings.
- Launch RetroArch and enjoy playing all your favourite games.