Love fantasy world games? Then you’re gonna love Bleach Online, this is a 2D game which is set in Bleach universe, also it is a browser based fighting game which is filled with animated manga and anime characters, to start the game and get in a fight first you must choose one of six characters that you can jump into the battle with, you can also create your own group and assign every player their role like the tank vanguard or dps assaulter, different roles allows you to get more bonuses that later on help your progress further and you can add more partners to your team. Player can also upgrade their gear with different things like spirit stones, daily PVE and PVP activities and gain currency, experience and more. This game has receive tons of positive reviews and is currently in trend.
TweakBox is the app store you need to get if you’re an iOS user, this is a free to download third party app store which you can get on any iOS devices a long as it has iOS 9 or later. If your device is below iOS 9 you may consider to upgrade first. TweakBox is a third party app store that simply has it all and the best thing is that it has tweaks which are available on Cydia that you don’t actually need to jailbreak your device to get.
Download Bleach Online from TweakBox
- Download TweakBox from Safari Browser.
- Wait for tweakBox to complete downloading process.
- Navigate to Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> and tap “Trust TweakBox”.
- Install and run TweakBox then search for Bleach Online and open the app page.
- Hit download on the app page of Bleach Online.
- Now you may need to go to Settings>> Device Management >> and “Trust Bleach Online ”.
- Enjoy playing Bleach Online on your iOS device.