Houdini Jailbreak is an untethered jailbreak, you don’t need a PC to perform this jailbreak on your iOS device, instead you simply download it on your device and jailbreak it yourself with minimal instructions, Houdini Jailbreak has great themes that you can download, tweaks that can enhance the features of your device, special iOS customization apps and access to system root of your iPhone or iPad. It uses new empty_list exploit provided by Ian Beer. Houdini Jailbreak has iOS 11.2 and 11.3.1 support, as it is currently in beta testing mode there may be some issues but worry not as it provides constant updates to fix all them, some of its new features are addition of customizable icons, iOS 11 customizable control center, options to disable system updates, UI changes and better startup time, fixed boot logs, change boot logo and item shapes and much more.
TweakBox is one of the best third party app stores available for all iOS devices, it has all the trending apps and games for free, you can download apps from various categories or simply search them with the search bar located on top, it has a friendly user interface that makes it easy and convenient for you to find the apps you want. There is no need to jailbreak your device to download TweakBox, make sure your device is running on iOS 9 or later. You can follow the steps below to download Houdini Jailbreak via TweakBox.
Download Houdini Jailbreak from TweakBox
- Download TweakBox from Safari Browser.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Navigate to Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> and tap “Trust TweakBox”.
- Install and run TweakBox.
- Type Houdini Jailbreak in the search bar provided above.
- Download the first suggestion.
- You may need to go to Settings>> Device Management >> and “Trust Houdini Jailbreak ”.
- Jailbreak your device using this tool.
- Wait for your device to respring and enjoy.