Ever thought if your Instagram could get as colorful as the icon actually looks and it had all those different colors so you could apply all those colorful filters to your Instagram stories, posts and more. Well now you can with InstaColorPicker which is a great tool that you can get on your iOS device, with InstaColorPicker you have pick colors to put in your posts, it has more options like the color wheel, saturation and brightness options and more, you can experience a complete new user interface which is what you want it to be, it also has a poll feature which helps your stories get more colorful and your friends can also watch them as you get more creative. It is not complex at all and very simple to use, once you’re done with your editing you can choose InstaColorPicker options to edit your posts further and then simply post them.
As InstaColorPicker is only available for iOS devices and the best place to download all those tweaks for any iOS device is no other than TweakBox which is a third party app store itself but it has all the apps and games to download for free which ususally are for a hefty price when you try to get them from the official built-in app store. TweakBox doesnt reqire you to jailbreak your device but you need to have iOS 9 or later to download TweakBox.
Download InstaColorPicker via TweakBox
- Open Safari browser and Download TweakBox.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- Now navigate to Settings >> General Settings >> Device Management >> and tap “Trust TweakBox”.
- Now initiate the installation process and once installed run TweakBox.
- Type InstaColorPicker in the search bar and download the first suggestion.
- You may need to go to Settings>> Device Management >> and “Trust InstaColorPicker ”.
- Now you can enjoy all the features of InstaColorPicker and get creative.